a classic fedora
You Save: $150 (11%)
- A classic fedora (almost!).
- The downward rear brim… hot!
- Shaped from pure felt, in willow (icy blue) color.
- Trimmed in colorful silk twine, and our custom double-dyed (by hand, of course) silk ribbon in pewter, which is a lovely layering of evergreens, burnt golds, and soft blues.
- Jewelry includes our signature butterfly (with her diamond-kissed wings) and our classic buddha links, all in 18k rose gold, alongside Val's stellar hand-stiched accents in rose gold thread and wire.
- Inside the brim we have a little inspirational message for you: "timeless" (or can scribe a word or phrase of your choosing).
- Limited edition: We're making only ten of any of our limited edition designs, to make each all the more special.
- Stamped with issue number (of ten).
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last. Her felt, while naturally water resistant, is far from waterproof, so try not to let her get soaked. Excessive heat, too, can be tough on natural felt, causing it to constrict, meaning if must leave your hat in a parked car, best not to park in direct sunlight.