a straw telescope
You Save: $170 (18%)
A crush-worthy boho beauty in a year-round, versatile hue.
- Topanga, a straw hat with telescope-style crown adorned in boho floral motif of silvery embroidery, blackened sterling jewelry, and black-over-creme double-dyed ribbons.
- Telescope crown, short-stack style.
- Hand-shaped hat made of natural straw in all-season Vienna gold (deep mustard) color.
- Textiles include grosgrain ribbon in creme overlaid with double-dyed silk ribbon, hand-torn, in black over creme.
- Black sterling jewelry (rhodium plated) includes our popular pavé chain in, and our buddha rounds and textured rounds — client favorites in our necklaces and bracelets (in rose gold, yellow gold, black gold).
- Sterling wire hand stitching.
- Dominique Cohen silk liner.
- Leather sweatband with the inspiration, "bliss"; custom message absolutely available upon request.
- Lovingly, skillfully handmade in USA (California).
Custom motifs and palettes (custom everything) absolutely available: We love talking hats — and jewelry — with clients. Let's customize a hat just for you — the shape you love (perhaps that best suits your bone structure), the color, the textile and jewelry accents, the level of distressing, the inscription… you name it, and we'll design the rest into your personal, wearable work of art. Just ask.
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!