a straw, classic fedora
Classic fedora bones, straw skin, knockout-neutrals tie-dye coloring, sterling wire and blackened sterling jewelry accents. Yes, please!
- Bodega Bay, a straw hat with a classic straight-brimmed fedora outline in black-over-soft-creme tie-dye-like palette.
- Hand-shaped hat made of natural straw in palette of black, grey, and pale creme.
- Textiles include grosgrain ribbon in black overlaid with silk ribbon, hand-torn, also in black.
- Boho soldered chain necklace link, tucked into the band, in black sterling (rhodium-plated sterling).
- Sterling wire hand stitching with silvery thread joints and accents.
- Dominique Cohen silk liner.
- Leather sweatband debossed with the inspiration, "11:11" for your good luck and cosmic enlightenment; custom sweatband stamp absolutely available upon request.
- Lovingly, skillfully handmade in USA (California).
Custom motifs and palettes (custom everything) absolutely available: We love talking hats — and jewelry — with clients. Let's customize a hat just for you — the shape you love (perhaps that best suits your bone structure), the color, the textile and jewelry accents, the level of distressing, the inscription… you name it, and we'll design the rest into your personal, wearable work of art. Just ask.
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!