stoneware oval bowls (4),
in ash over crackle,
5.5 inch diameter, 2.5 inch depth
now payable in installments;
choose ShopPay, powered by Affirm, at checkout.
one of a kind beauties for a one of a kind you
Our master potter crafts works of art intended to be handled, felt, put to use — in your kitchen, on your dining table, throughout your daily life.
This lovely set of four hand-formed stoneware bowls are perfect for your rice, quinoa, cereal, miso soup, and other delights. They're pretty enough to gaze upon as gallery pieces but most at home warming your breakfast, lunch, dinner table. We love their oblong shape — roughly 5.5 inches across their long side, 4.5 inches on their shorter, and 2.5 inches deep— and of course their serene textural style.
Dominique Cohen perfectly imperfect beauty — where every mark, ridge, color variation and contour is hand-crafted with love by skilled artisans to bring your life peace and joy.
- Set of four handmade stoneware oblong bowls.
- Each bowl measures five and a half inches across its long side, four and a half across its shorter side, and dips two and a half inches deep.
- In earthy olive to adobe layered hues the artist calls ash over crackle.
- Food-safe glaze.
- Each bowl one of a kind in its exact colors and contours.
- Lovingly, skillfully made in USA.
from the collections…pottery