a classic fedora
a limited edition beauty.
Classic master craftsmanship, classic fedora silhouette (almost) — taken next-level!
With the textural, harmonizing design flow and attention to detail you love (and expect) from Dominique Cohen. The fabulous slight upturn to this baby's brim — but only to a section, for example: perfect!
Featured (along with a host of our jewelry) in Season 2 of the hit ABC series "Big Sky".
We trim our Great Falls beauty in bone-colored suede and pale green silk layered at the base of our custom-palette, double-dyed silk ribbon, here in moss green and robin's egg blue (have you seen our lovely scarves and accent pillows in the fabric?). Yellow gold hand-stitched accents throughout.
You'll love the light distressing and other detail work. And of course the jewelry — chunky aquamarine; 18k yellow gold rings in signature Dominique Cohen textures; our iconic griffin coin, also in 18k yellow gold, and 18k gold hat pins. So pretty!
Inside each of our hats we scribe a word or phrase, just for you — something to capture the mood of the design. And to bring you joy. In each Great Falls hat, we write "reach for the sky".
We make 10 (that's it!) of any of our limited edition hats: Grab yours before we retire her design!
As with our jewelry, fully bespoke, custom designs available. We love working with clients to design their perfect piece. just ask.
- Great Falls, a classic (almost!) fedora.
- Distinctive (awesome!) curved up brim on left side.
- Made of pure felt, military green color.
- Trimmed in bone-colored suede, soft green silk, and our custom, double dyed silk in our moss green, robin's egg blue palette (have you seen our scarves and pillows made in the same; lovely).
- Jewelry includes chunky aquamarine nuggets, and, in 18k gold, our signature Dominique Cohen griffin coin, buddha-texture small rings, and our new, textural hat pins, alongside sweet hand-stitching in gold thread and gold wire.
- Featured in Season 2 of ABC's hit show "Big Sky"!
- Inside the brim we scribe the uplifting message "reach for the sky"(custom phrasing available, too).
- Limited edition — we're making only ten of each of our limited edition hat designs, making each issue all the more special.
- Stamped with issue number of ten.
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last. Her felt, while naturally water resistant, is far from waterproof, so try not to let her get soaked. Excessive heat, too, can be tough on natural felt, causing it to constrict, meaning if must leave your hat in a parked car, best not to park in direct sunlight.