a classic fedora
now payable in installments;
choose ShopPay, powered by Affirm, at checkout
You Save: $150 (12%)
- Joshua Tree, a classic fedora (almost!) by Dominique Cohen and Valeria Andino.
- With a petite, flat brim (love!).
- Made of pure felt, mustard color.
- Heavily distressed — by hand, of course.
- Hand-distressed golden ribbed ribbon sits behind our double-dyed silk ribbon in our moss green, robin's egg blue, and related colors (hand-dyed specifically for Dominique Cohen, and available in our scarves and decor pillows, too).
- Jewelry includes 18k yellow gold accent pieces; vintage and blackened sterling floral pieces; a Dominique Cohen signature bee with black diamond eyes. And more. Check out the photo closeups: So much to love.
- Hand-stitched accents throughout in gold thread and in gold wire.
- Inscribed inside the brim with an inspirational thought from us to you: glowing.
- A limited edition design: We're making only ten of any given design to make each all the more special.
- Stamped with issue number (of ten).
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value.
Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!