a straw, classic fedora
You Save: $170 (18%)
Classic fedora bones, straw skin, season-spanning tobacco color, diamond-kissed blackened sterling jewelry and sterling wire accents. Yes, please!
- Manhattan Beach, a handmade straw hat with classic fedora bones and a flattering downward-tipped front brim.
- Jewelry accents include our diamond-kissed floral skull charm antiqued sterling; our buddha-texture rounds, in blackened sterling (rhodium-plated); and our textural hat pin (tucked into the band), also in antiqued sterling.
- Sterling wire accents.
- Hand-shaped hat made of natural straw in tobacco color (aka, rich camel).
- Hand-stitched threadwork includes qunitessential Dominique Cohen brim-wrap accent, in cocoa; and silvery details throughout.
- Band details include dark brown leather over chocolate grosgrain ribbon.
- Dominique Cohen silk liner.
- Leather sweatband debossed with the inspiration, "balance"; custom sweatband stamp absolutely available upon request.
- Lovingly, skillfully handmade in USA (California).
Custom motifs and palettes (custom everything) absolutely available: We love talking hats — and jewelry — with clients. Let's customize a hat just for you — the shape you love (perhaps that best suits your bone structure), the color, the textile and jewelry accents, the level of distressing, the inscription… you name it, and we'll design the rest into your personal, wearable work of art. Just ask.
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!