a straw, classic fedora
You Save: $170 (18%)
A boho beauty in peach to chocolate hues reminiscent of her namesake's native redwood residents (not to mention, fiery sunsets). With sterling silver wire and thread accents.
- Mendocino Coast, a designer straw hat perfect with with jeans to dresses.
- Rich peach color, hand-distressed to bring up an ombré of hues for that chic well-loved look.
- Classic fedora outline, modified to flatter feminine bone structures.
- Traditional flat brim.
- Textile trimmings include our hand-torn, 2x ice-dyed silk in our brazil nut and bubblegum palette over a grosgrain base ribbon in dark chocolate.
- Hand-embroidered in antiqued yellow gold and sterling silver wire, and in antiqued yellow gold and sterling thread.
- Dominique Cohen silk liner.
- Leather sweatband debossed with the inspiration, "joy"; custom message absolutely allowed.
- Lovingly, skillfully handmade in USA (Los Angeles).
Custom motifs and palettes (custom everything) absolutely available: We love talking hats — and jewelry — with clients. Let's customize a hat just for you — the shape you love (perhaps that best suits your bone structure), the color, the textile and jewelry accents, the level of distressing, the inscription… you name it, and we'll design the rest into your personal, wearable work of art. Just ask.
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last.