a double-pinch cowboy
now payable in installments;
choose ShopPay, powered by Affirm, at checkout.
Classic master craftsmanship in a hip, modern cowboy silhouette — taken next-level!
With textural, harmonizing design flow and attention to detail you love (and expect) from Dominique Cohen.
We took a basic cowboy profile, gently banked up her brim left and right, and gave her a distinctive (fantastic!) double-pinch up top. Her dark, anthracite-colored felt we adorned in silver and rose gold wire stitch work, and signature Dominique Cohen bella and buddha link blossoms.
Sultry, serene, beautiful!
Inside each of our hats we scribe a word or phrase just for you — something that captures the mood of that hat while also (hopefully!) bringing you joy. For our Missoula beauties, we write "another sky".
We're limiting production of each hat design to ten units to make each all the more special: Grab yours before we sell out!
- Missoula, a modern cowboy style.
- Double pinch crown.
- Gently upturned (left, right) brim.
- Pure felt, in sultry anthracite.
- Expertly distressed (by hand, of course).
- Thin silk trim in coordinating hue.
- Jewelry includes Dominique Cohen textured rings and buddha and bella links in sterling silver, plus rose gold and sterling wire .
- Beautiful sterling and rose gold wire stitch work — cluster of wildflowers, trio striation, and more.
- Inspirational message "there is another sky" (see photos).
- Stamped with issue number (of 10, because we make just 10 of any of our limited edition hat design — as if they weren't already special enough.)
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last. Her felt, while naturally water resistant, is far from waterproof, so try not to let her get soaked. Excessive heat, too, can be tough on natural felt, causing it to constrict, meaning if must leave your hat in a parked car, best not to park in direct sunlight.