a straw, classic fedora
You Save: $150 (18%)
A sterling silver and navy blue classic straw hat beauty. Kissed with our iconic griffin coin, in antiqued sterling, and sterling wire and silver thread boss embroidery.
- Montecito, a designer, navy blue straw hat kissed in sterling silver accents.
- Serene navy blue color.
- Classic fedora outline, modified to flatter feminine bone structures.
- Flat brim, lightly distressed for that chic well-loved look.
- Textile trimmings include our grosgrain base ribbon in navy blue.
- Jewelry includes our beloved dimensional griffin coin charm, in antiqued sterling.
- Hand-embroidered in sterling silver wire, and in silver thread.
- Dominique Cohen silk liner.
- Leather sweatband burned with the mantra "why not?" (customization absolutely allowed).
- Lovingly, skillfully handmade in USA (Los Angeles, California) with your chic, Cali lifestyle vibe in mind.
Custom motifs and palettes (custom everything) absolutely available: We love talking hats — and jewelry — with clients. Let's customize a hat just for you — the shape you love (perhaps that best suits your bone structure), the color, the textile and jewelry accents, the level of distressing, the inscription… you name it, and we'll design the rest into your personal, wearable work of art. Just ask.
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last.