a classic fedora
- A classic fedora.
- Petite brim, flatteringly turned upward in front (hello, eyes!).
- In felt, camel color.
- Heavily (beautifully!) distressed — by hand, of course.
- Trim includes tan and terra cotta silk ribbons over double dyed, handcrafted silk ribbon over hand-distressed sage ribbon. Gorgeous!
- Jewelry includes our petite sunburst in blackened sterling with an orange sapphire eye; 18k rose gold beads, textured rings, and, oh, so much more.
- Inspirational message "full of light" (see photos).
- Stamped with issue number (of 10 — yep, we only make 10 of any limited edition hat design!)
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last. Her felt, while naturally water resistant, is far from waterproof, so try not to let her get soaked. Excessive heat, too, can be tough on natural felt, causing it to constrict, meaning if must leave your hat in a parked car, best not to park in direct sunlight.