a modern fedora
Classic master craftsmanship in a modern silhouette — gone next-level!
With the textural, harmonizing design flow and attention to detail you love (and expect) from Dominique Cohen.
We trim our Ojai beauty in silken twine, suede, hand-distressed dark grey ribbon, our double-ice-dyed ribbon (have you seen our scarves and accent pillows?), a delicate blackened beaded chain, and rose gold wire, hand-stitched.
You'll love the light distressing. And of course the jewelry — 18k rose gold, vintage and blackened metals, each kissed with moonstones and/or champagne diamonds.
Sweet, serene, beautiful!
Inside each of our hats we scribe a word or phrase just for you — something that captures the mood of that hat while also (hopefully!) bringing you joy. For our Ojai hats, we write "wildflower".
We're limiting production of each hat design to ten units to make each all the more special: Grab yours before we sell out!
- A modern fedora.
- With a traditional flat brim.
- in fawn, which has a lovely soft pink hue to it.
- lightly distressed (by hand, of course).
- double dyed, handcrafted silk band over hand-distressed, dark grey ribbon
- silken twine, and suede trim.
- with 18k rose gold, vintage, and blackened sterling floral jewelry accented in champagne diamonds and moonstones.
- hand-stitched rose gold wire and other accents.
- Inspirational message "wildflower" (see photos).
- Stamped with issue number (of 10, because we make just 10 of any of our limited edition hat design — as if they weren't already special enough.)
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last. Her felt, while naturally water resistant, is far from waterproof, so try not to let her get soaked. Excessive heat, too, can be tough on natural felt, causing it to constrict, meaning if must leave your hat in a parked car, best not to park in direct sunlight.