a straw, classic fedora
Graceful. Feminine. Flattering. A handmade, hand-stitched floral straw hat with 18k rose gold accents. Yes, please!
We designed (and our skilled milliner brought to life) this sweet interplay of rose gold hardware, artful hand stitchwork, and bleached natural straw canvas shaped into a classic fedora silhouette. Layered accents include our popular 18k pavé chain; rose gold textured-rounds and buddha-texture links you love from our necklaces and bracelets; hand-dyed (2x) silk ribbon in our popular brazil nut, bubblegum palette; grosgrain ribbon in lavendar; rose gold wire, artfully arranged within a garden of stitchwork sure to make you smile.
Custom motifs and palettes (custom everything) absolutely available: We love talking hats — and jewelry — with clients. Let's customize a hat just for you — the shape you love (perhaps that best suits your bone structure), the color, the textile and jewelry accents, the level of distressing, the inscription… you name it, and we'll design the rest into your personal, wearable work of art. Just ask.
- San Clemente, a straw hat decorated in hand-stitched flowers shaped from rose gold hardware and colorful silken thread.
- Classic fedora outline, modified to flatter feminine bone structures.
- Traditional flat brim downturned in front.
- Hand-shaped hat made of natural straw in a lightly beached hue.
- Textile trimmings include our hand-torn, 2x ice-dyed silk in our brazil nut and bubblegum palette over a grosgrain base ribbon in lavender.
- 18k rose gold jewelry includes our popular, delicate pavé chain, and multiple textured rounds and buddha rounds.
- Rose gold wire hand stitching.
- Dominique Cohen silk liner.
- Leather sweatband debossed with the inspiration, "see the good"; custom message absolutely allowed.
- Lovingly, skillfully handmade in USA (Los Angeles).
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!
Caring for your baby.
We created your hat with love. Show her a bit of love in return, and she'll last and last.