a straw, classic fedora
Classic fedora outline, in straw dyed denim-esque, with diamond-kissed vintage sterling dragonfly charm, hand-stitched dragonfly and other accents. Your all-season boho beauty!
- Santa Cruz, a straw hat with a classic straight-brimmed fedora outline in denim-over-soft-creme tie-dye palette.
- Chic raw-edge brim.
- Jewelry include our diamond-kissed dragonfly charm in vintage sterling (rhodium-accented sterling), and sterling silver wire.
- Textiles include sari ribbon in navy.
- Hand-stitched threadwork (dragonfly, and more), in navy.
- Hand-shaped hat made of natural straw tinted blue-purple over pale creme.
- Dominique Cohen silk liner.
- Leather sweatband debossed with the inspiration, "in the flow" for daily inspiration; custom wording absolutely available.
- Lovingly, skillfully handmade in USA (California).
Custom motifs and palettes (custom everything) absolutely available: We love talking hats — and jewelry — with clients. Let's customize a hat just for you — the shape you love (perhaps that best suits your bone structure), the color, the textile and jewelry accents, the level of distressing, the inscription… you name it, and we'll design the rest into your personal, wearable work of art. Just ask.
Your hat size.
Determining your hat size is so easy: Run a tape measure (or string) around the circumference of your head an inch or so above your ears, leaving just enough wiggle room to fit your finger between your head and the tape/string. If using a tape measure, there's your hat diameter (see below); if you use a string, piece of ribbon, or similar, then compare with a ruler (or use a phone app) to see the length value. Or, message us and we'll help you with sizing — or with designing your dream hat!