stoneware serving plate,
in ash over crackle slip,
12.5 inch diameter, 2 inch depth
You Save: $55 (16%)
one of a kind beauty for a one of a kind you
Our master potter crafts works of art intended to be handled, felt, put to use — in your kitchen, on your dining table, throughout your daily life.
This lovely stoneware serving plate, with her food-safe glaze, sits 12.5 inches across by 2 inches deep. She's pretty enough to gaze upon as a gallery piece on a display shelf, but she really shines presenting culinary creations on your dinner table.
Dominique Cohen perfectly imperfect beauty — where every mark, ridge, color variation and contour is hand-crafted with love by skilled artisans to bring your life peace and joy.
- Handmade stoneware serving plate.
- 12 1/2 inches in diameter, two-inch depth.
- In earthy olive to burnt mustard layered hues the artist calls ash over crackle slip.
- Food-safe glaze.
- Each jar one of a kind in its exact colors and contours.
- Lovingly, skillfully made in USA.