australian opal diamond sparkle pendant necklace,
in 18k yellow gold,
22 inch chain
A variation on our popular sparkle pendants. We reconfigured the setting into an east-west (horizontal) direction, and, to help the re-oriented pendant lie optimally, affixed the chain at roughly ten and two o'clock rather than feeding it through a bail.
A beautifully modern, color-pop piece. Worn short or long, this beauty reads “choker”.
From the hand-picked opal to the dimensional, undulating halo of baguette-cut and round diamonds (each in a prong settings to invite light), eyes gravitate toward this pretty. It's lovely solo. But we of course envision it stacked up — with diamond-kissed black gold and aquamarine sparklers, for instance!
Fasten the attached iconic Dominique Cohen delicate pavé chain at 20, 21, or 22 inches. (The chain alone shine, shine, shines as its diamond-etched, six-sided beads catch light.)
Search this website for "sparkle" to take a look at the related earrings and north-south (vertically) oriented pendant necklaces, each available in aquamarine, sleeping beauty turquoise, morganite, and moonstone (and of course your choice of 18k yellow gold or rose gold).
- 7mm tall Australian opal and diamond pendant necklace.
- East-west (horizontal) pendant orientation.
- 0.20 carat white diamond halo of faceted baguette-cut and round diamonds.
- Stones positioned by hand into each of the pendant's prong settings.
- 22 inch chain has a lobster clasp and 3 fastening options (20, 21, and 22 inch).
- Solid 18k yellow gold setting and chain.
- Lovingly and skillfully made in USA.
from the collections…bling, bling brilliant blues gorgeous greens and teals necklaces new arrivals shop all